Creamy Peanut Butter Popsicles
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes (+4 hours 20 minutes freezing time)
- Makes: 6
Fun to make and fun to eat, these decadent peanut butter ice pops deliver a smooth and creamy texture that can’t be beat.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Lactantia® 18% Table Cream
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped peanuts
- In blender, mix together cream, peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Pour into 6 (1/3 cup/75 mL) ice pop molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Before serving, remove from molds and roll in peanuts; freeze on parchment paper-lined tray for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm. (Can be frozen in airtight container until ready to serve.)
Dip ice pops in melted cooled chocolate, then sprinkle with peanuts if desired.