- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes (+1 Hour Standing Time)
- Serves: 6
Enjoy a sweet cinnamon twist on a delicious cappuccino.
- 3/4 cup Lactantia 10% Half & Half Cream or Fat Free Creamer or 5% Light Cream or Lactose Free 10% Half & Falf Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- cinnamon sticks
- cup strong brewed coffee
- ground cinnamon
- Sugar and cinnamon sticks; bring To boil over high heat, stirring, or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; cover and steep for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Strain.
- In small pot, heat cream over medium heat until steaming; using handheld milk frother, whip until foamy.
- Divide coffee between two mugs; stir 1 tbsp cinnamon syrup into each mug. Divide foamed milk between mugs; garnish with cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate leftover syrup for up to two weeks.
Replace coffee with two shots of espresso.