All Recipes, Sauces & Dressing
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Waffles, toast, fruit… everything tastes better with a little Lactantia® Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Store the spread in a tightly sealed glass jar and you’ll always have a homemade treat on hand!
Serves: 2 Preparation: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- In a food processor, blend the hazelnuts and sugar until smooth and almost peanut butter like. This will take between 2-4 minutes.
- Place chopped chocolate in a bowl and set over a bain marie (pot of boiling water, you place the bowl on top of the pot).
- Bring the Lactantia® 35% whipping cream to a boil and pour over chocolate.
- Add the Lactantia® unsalted butter and mix until melted and incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the bain marie, and using a whisk, mix the nut mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate hazelnut spread into 1 x 500mL jar and let cool. Seal and refrigerate.