Chocolate Baileys Truffles
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Approximately 35 balls
One word comes to mind when you take a bite of these Chocolate Baileys Truffles: Decadent. Whether for a get-together or indulgent moment, this recipe is truly unforgettable.
- 1 cup Semi sweet Chocolate, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Baileys® Irish Cream
- ½ cup Lactantia® 35% Whipping Cream
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped for seeds
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- Place the chopped semi sweet chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- Bring the Lactancia® 35% Whipping Cream to a boil in a heavy bottom pot and immediately pour over the chocolate.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir together the cream and chocolate, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add in the Baileys® Irish Cream and the vanilla.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool and then place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Wearing a pair of gloves, use a teaspoon to portion out the truffles and then shape into balls with your hands. Place the balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate overnight.
- In a large plate, mix together the cocoa powder and ground cardamom. Roll the chilled truffles in the powder mixture.
- If not serving right away, put back on the parchment lined tray in the fridge.