Maple Glazed Salmon
Tip: Add dried chili flakes for a sweet and spicy flavour.
- 7 - 10 mins prep
- 5 mins cook
- 4 servings
- ½ cup (125 ml) Lactantia® Maple Flavoured Butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) honey
- 4 6oz (175 g) salmon fillets, skin on
- Preheat oven to broil on medium-high heat.
- In a 12-inch (30 cm) ovenproof skillet, place Lactantia® Maple flavoured butter and cook. Stir over medium heat until melted and slightly foamy. Add honey, stirring well to combine. Cook for one minute.
- Remove skillet from heat and pour half the butter mixture into a bowl; set aside.
- Place fillets skin side up in the skillet and sear for 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Carefully turn over fillets and place skillet in the oven. Broil for 4 to 6 minutes or until salmon is firm to the touch.
- To serve, drizzle with reserved butter and season with salt to taste.